Friday, March 07, 2008

 

India October and December 2007

~~~~

Visit 5 - Just before Christmas I returned for a brief visit. I observed teaching at Sanskriti on one day and fed back to teachers on the second day. The quality of teaching was excellent. I also ran workshops in Nirmal Bhartia School in Delhi. In Chandigarh I was invited to conduct parent consultations, which I trust proved useful to those concerned.
A short visit this time, because I wanted to be home for Christmas, but again a very rewarding one. Thank you for inviting me to your schools and sharing your concerns with me in the consultations.
~~~~
Visit 4 - In October I visited Springdale School - Amritsar - for the second time. Here I observed lessons on the first day and ran a workshop on the second day.

I also ran workshops the following schools for the first time:
Bangalore International - Bangalore
RiverDale International - Pune
DSB International -Mumbai (here they use the UK National Curriculum, so the workshops needed to reflect this difference)
Springdales, Pusa Road - Delhi
Kothari International - Noida
Mody School - Sikar

What varied and wonderful memories I have of you all. Thank you.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?