Thursday, March 01, 2007
Assessment of Teaching Assistants
Introductory Workshops on Multiple Intelligences
The December visit took us to:
- St George's College - Mussoorie
- Spring Dale Secondary School - Amritsar
- and a return visit to Sanskriti School - New Delhi
The February visit has taken us to:
- Scindia Kanya Vidayaya School - Gwalior
- Assam Valley School - Assam
- Daly College - Indore
- Mayo College Girls' School - Ajmer
- The Sagar School - Alwar
- Mallya Aditi International School - Bangalore - where teachers of two other schools joined us from Bishop Cotton School and Indus International School
- YPS Patiala
More is planned and future consultancy may be possible, depending on availablity.
Warm thanks go to all the schools who have hosted these workshops and provided accommodation, often on site at the boarding schools.
All inland travel and organisational arrangements were made by The Achievers' Programme in India to whom I am greatly indebted.