Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 

Education Consultancy - Teaching Assistants

www.maweducation.co.uk provides information about different education consultancy that I offer, with some background information, so that you know on what experience it is based.

My most recent work has been working for four months (February to June this year) in Qatar, a rapidly developing Gulf state in the Middle East, where I joined a team of three other trainers who were training teachers for the new government Independent Schools that are being opened there. It was a wonderful experience and I am grateful to all with whom I worked.

Next year I expect to be involved in the UK, amongst other work, with the initiative to train classroom assistants to become Higher Level Teaching Assistants.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?