Wednesday, July 19, 2006

 

Brain functions, Multiple Intelligences, Mind and Memory

The website www.discover-multiple-intelligences.com was originally set up in response to the large number of people who where searching the Internet for information on Multiple Intelligences. It was not a subject I had researching into myself, but it is linked to my own teacher training and aims as a teacher to bring out the individual talent of each pupil. I was Froebel trained and through this training learned, early on in my training, to observe how individual pupils learn. I only wish that teachers' training now-a-days gave students those same opportunities. Almost every course we did, at sometime involved working with a group of children and observing how they learned. It is with this background that I find the theory of Multiple Intelligences so interesting.

I began by finding ten books and two videos that would assist those who were searching the web for information. This, I thought, would be a start for anyone new to the subject and might fill gaps in the knowledge of those already familiar with MI theory. As a result, teachers, professors and researchers have contacted me from many different countries.

This week I have added books and videos to the site on the related themes of the Brain, Mind and Memory. I hope these too will be of interest to you and add to your knowledge .

Here is the link:
http://www.discover-multiple-intelligences.com/Brain,Mind,Memory.htm

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?